FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Toney

Fishaholic
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
20170430_085943.jpg
20170430_085934.jpg
she didn't eat this morning, mouth looks full.

She's in with a couple labs and peacocks, will they be fertile?

They should be fertilized if she spawned with a male. Sometimes my first time females will refuse to spawn with a male even though one or two boys are trying their hardest to get her attention. If she's still holding after 10 days then I'd say they are fertile. Hope you have a 10gal tank and fry food on standby.

P.S they could be crossed with the yellow labs, but no worries, they'll still look beautiful. My profile pic is my male yellow lab/peacock cross ;)

20180113_105142.jpg
she finally spawned with my peacock

Yes, think I've got around a dozen of them.

The lab is one of mine also.

From one African keeper to another, I'm curious to know how you go about raising your fry. I've got a 20 and 29gal full of fry, probably too full actually. I'm basically over run with with them and should probably weed out the runts. I don't even keep all the batches, only one here and there and let the rest fend for themselves in the main tank.

Just my fisrt couple spawns but I kept mine in a fry tank until they got to around a half inch.

I put the three deformed one's in with oscar, just culled them the other day when I moved the tank.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back