The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ps3Steveo

Planted Experimentalist
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our October 2012 competition. The poll to decide the winner is currently running and will be active until 31ST of October 2012. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the November 2012 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the competition so far has been very high, so let’s keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The November competition will close for entries and nominations on 13/14th November 2012.

trying again this month

TOTM2012fts.jpg

TOTM2012.jpg

I'll have a go this month:

Entry Photo:
photo1-1_zpsbb4e47e2.jpg

Verification Photo:
photo3-1_zpsc8d1610f.jpg

Random photo, the view from my bed :D

photo2-1_zpsa3bd89ab.jpg

That's beautiful Bio, do we have a planted journal for it? Would love to see more pic's and info on it?

IMG_6055.jpg

I'll give it a go again this month. The tank is still in progress...I need to move some plants around. But here's my dwarf puffer tank. :) Verification pic to come...my cousin is watching a movie in the room I have my tank in, and I can't get a new pic with a verification thing til tomorrow. lol

2435_10galtank.jpg

2435_10galtank2.jpg

My new tank. Just set it up last week. The plants are water lettuce from my pond. I wanted the mangrove look, but for a freshwater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Back