fish 18.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 265
  • fish 19.jpg
    fish 19.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_1702.JPG
    IMG_1702.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 260
Can I use old photos? With a verification photo with the now older fish? If not then please tell me, and ill get a verification photo for whatever fish needs it :D

sawickib said:
Can I use old photos? With a verification photo with the now older fish? If not then please tell me, and ill get a verification photo for whatever fish needs it
biggrin.png

Saw - Not sure what you mean here?

There are two pictures, one of a ropefish and another of a gar ...

Which picture do you want entered?

Neither of these look like a verification pic... no paper with username, date and TFF FOTM :/

But if you're talking of one of the fish thats no longer in your tank and is of an fish you had, I'll accept that providing you give a verification pic with same background...I know you have a lotta fish :p

Ch4rlie said:

Can I use old photos? With a verification photo with the now older fish? If not then please tell me, and ill get a verification photo for whatever fish needs it
biggrin.png

Saw - Not sure what you mean here?

There are two pictures, one of a ropefish and another of a gar ...

Which picture do you want entered?

Neither of these look like a verification pic... no paper with username, date and TFF FOTM
confused.gif

But if you're talking of one of the fish thats no longer in your tank and is of an fish you had, I'll accept that providing you give a verification pic with same background...I know you have a lotta fish
tongue2.gif

Sorry i meant the ropefish is a older photo of the ropefish, i still have him but its on a totally different substrate and in a new tank... The gar is a more recent one and the gar is in the same tank and everything.

Well, i'd suggest you saying which pic you want entered and a verification pic of sorts just to keep it fair. 

Dont mind if the ropefish tank pic being different tank set up, just try to get the ropefish in same pic as the verification paper if you can. 

Alright, im entering the ropefish, sorry about that ill get a verification pic as soon as i can.

sawickib said:
Alright, im entering the ropefish, sorry about that ill get a verification pic as soon as i can.
i wanna see that bichir

sawickib said:

Will be needing that verification pic pretty soon Saw.....

I will be starting the voting polls in less than an hour, but I will still enter your ropefish, post that verification when you can asap. Thanks

I guess i have to get the gar one, my ropefish is at my mom house and i wont be there until tomorrow. 

sawickib said:
I guess i have to get the gar one, my ropefish is at my mom house and i wont be there until tomorrow. 

Thats fine, just post the ver pic when you can. Like i said, I will enter the ropefish ;)

O alright thanks haha ill try and get it tomorrow hehe 

Thats ok Saw, I'll accept that verification pic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back