šŸ† Click to enter! šŸ†

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch4rlie

Moderate Moderating Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator āš’ļø
Reaction score
Right folks, lets see your fish pic entries coming in, we do really love seeing theseĀ 
wink.png

Ā 
Please start posting entries and nominations for the November 2014 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the competition so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read theĀ rulesĀ before submitting a nomination or entry.

The NovemberĀ competition will close for entries and nominations on ~Ā 15th November 2014.
Ā 
Ā 
Ā 
(As a side note:Ā  If there are less than 3 entries in a given month, the entries will be held over until the following month.)

e4qC8ngl.jpg

I will get a picture of him flashing for the FOTM card when the lights are on tomorrow!

IMG_0563_zps9a962907.jpg

I promise I didn't enhance his colors, I just used a different camera.
Sorry if the pics are too big. :/
IMG_0613_cleaned_zps10298bd2.jpg

_dsc87090_by_dreamertk-d84qo7p.jpg

Ā 
You already know who he is. You don't need another verification...

DreamertK said:
Ā 
You already know who he is. You don't need another verification...
Ā 
Hmm, does look kinda familiar......
Ā 
Ā 
:p

Sorry if the verification pic was dark...the only chance I got to take a pic of it was in the evening. :)

LyraGuppi said:
Sorry if the verification pic was dark...the only chance I got to take a pic of it was in the evening.
smile.png
Ā 
Hmm, it is actually too dark to read, even with screen brightness at max etc.
Ā 
Would be ok if you can do another verification or do something with that photo to make the writing legible, sorry :/

Perfect ;)
Ā 
Thank you :)

i am SO jelous! right now in boarding school gonna come back to my pond and tank in 4 weeks will there be a fish of the month then?

Goggy said:
i am SO jelous! right now in boarding school gonna come back to my pond and tank in 4 weeks will there be a fish of the month then?
Ā 
Ā 
Yes, all the competitions will still be around, I'll make sure of it ;)

Ā 
And my verification pic
biggrin.png

Ā 

Ā 
He moves too much even in the little breeder.Ā 

Ch4rlie said:
Ā 
Ā 
Ā 
Yes, all the competitions will still be around, I'll make sure of it
wink.png

Ā 
when is the november fish of the month be? i am getting back to thailand at the 20th of november do you think i can still enter in the november fish of the month?Ā 
yes.gif

Goggy said:
when is the november fish of the month be? i am getting back to thailand at the 20th of november do you think i can still enter in the november fish of the month?Ā 
yes.gif
Ā 
Ā 
This thread IS for Novembers' competition entries for Fish Of The Month.
Ā 
I will be closing Novembers' entries on the 14th November and for the voting polls to start on same day, this applies for all the competitions.
Ā 
Unfortunately, 20th November will be too late for anyone's entries.
However you can enter for Decembers' competition entries which will be opening on the 28th November.
Ā 
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back