Votes: 2 1.8%
  • This Old Spouse’s Tank

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • White9870’s tank

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to think long and hard about this one between Comaccios and Westwoods and the firemouths of westwoods nearly swayed me but its Comaccios that edges it for me :good:

The bubbles put me off that one :D Nothing screams tacky like bubbles. :( otherwise its a winner (in my eyes) :D

I had to think long and hard about this one between Comaccios and Westwoods and the firemouths of westwoods nearly swayed me but its Comaccios that edges it for me :good:

The bubbles put me off that one :D Nothing screams tacky like bubbles. :( otherwise its a winner (in my eyes) :D

Tacky? Seen your avatar lately?
rofl.gif

Yeh, but i cant see how you can associate the word "tacky" with a green cat :)

Kept going away and coming back as there's some great looking tanks. Eventually went with my first instinct. Tetra-Chris.

Looks like this month is going to be close run, some absolutely stunning tanks - thanks for all of your votes peeps, it's nice to know that others appreciate the tank as much as me - it's still maturing at the moment, trying to get use to low tech again after removing all my co2 and ei dosing!

Tacky? Seen your avatar lately?
rofl.gif

Don't listen to This Old Spouse! One of the best Avatars about! :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the Votes all!

Let's go TOS! ( this old spouse.) really nice tank btw.

Thanks so much! And to everyone voting for my tank. This is some stiff competition!
biggrin.gif

The bubbles are purely for purpose in my tank - when I turned the pump on, fish stopped dying (I lost around 20 fish even though my tank was cycled, the levels were checked twice daily and all ok) - so I daren't turn them back off!

Good luck everyone, tough one!

i've gone for tetra-chris tank just looks like i want mine to look in the end. dunno how i chose it though all of them look really well thought out. i've entered decembers and now with i hadn't as its all plastic plants and bubbles lol i've gotta sort my head out and get some plants.

It wouldn't let me vote. Could somebody explain what this contest is anyways? It's probobly for older members. :(

It wouldn't let me vote. Could somebody explain what this contest is anyways? It's probobly for older members. :(

Thanks for trying to vote Man....... I think it is around 20 postings required before you can vote in any of our competitions (or send pm's)..... You'll get there soon......

Ok I'll try again once I get up there thanks and Hayzh it was I loved your tanks layout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back