Not really new... But..

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Still from video
7d340a7bb631cf07a90959ce6fb175f1.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

They kinda jerk around erratically.... Looks like there are a few larger versions with legs?

When you dose them together, dose them at the normal dose they are suppose to be at. Like if it's 5 mL for 50 gallon then use 5mL if you have 50 gallons.

Still from video
7d340a7bb631cf07a90959ce6fb175f1.jpg

The snails ? I see leeches and snails. Could be wrong about the leeches unless I got a closer look. What about them Though? No it won't harm snails or shrimp.

Where would leeches come from? And they move much faster than any leech I've ever seen

Where would leeches come from? And they move much faster than any leech I've ever seen

Oh sounds like you are talking about planaria! Lol they are harmless. Just means you are overfeeding some. They are just flatworms. Or are you talking about the little white things that look like tiny Cyclops?

And leeches come from plants that aren't washed.

Oh yes I know what those things are. Your fish will gladly make a snack out of them they are totally harmless to fish. They just eat food that others don't eat.

I have never seen them in any of my tanks before

I wanted to know what they were I figured they were bad

I have never seen them in any of my tanks before

How much do you feed your fish? Does your fish eat all of the food? They are there just to eat extra leftovers along with algae.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back