Nick's Veggie List

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

There is another food now on the market that has been getting rave reviews by almost everyone who has made it and used it for all their various fish. Its called Repashy.

From my reading up on the product and peoples testimonials I understand you get the mix dry, mix it with water and then freeze to se it. Then feed out (I am hoping after defrosting but the lumps stay solid or jelly like) to the fish.

http://repashy.com.au/

Baccus said:
There is another food now on the market that has been getting rave reviews by almost everyone who has made it and used it for all their various fish. Its called Repashy.

From my reading up on the product and peoples testimonials I understand you get the mix dry, mix it with water and then freeze to se it. Then feed out (I am hoping after defrosting but the lumps stay solid or jelly like) to the fish.

http://repashy.com.au/

You should see my snelo, I make it for my mystery snails but my fish all of them love it.

2 table spoons of.
Omega One Veggie Rounds
Hikari Algae Wafers
Kens veggie sticks.
New Life Spectrum Thera Plus pellets.

Place in a blender and give it a good mix, The pellets will be broken up but thats good

Next add
Blood worm 2 cubes
Brine shrimp 2 cubes
Artemia, 2 cubes
Daphnia 2 cubes

All thawed and Mix well

Now get an old pot add 1 sheet gelatin and some water and heat till gelatin is dissolved, add all the premixed fish food  and stir gently till its combined, pour it on a plate and let it set, 

This is a batch I made, It even has some Atisions Betta Pro in it.
sdibfk.jpg

Cut it into small cubes about the size of you finger nail and place in airtight container and freeze it, feed to fish as required

Warning. Do not use your wifes new food processor to blend it all

looks gross but I know fish well ... the grosser it looks the more they'll like it! 

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back