Nice to meet you all

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Shann

Reaction score
The wonderful world of fish keeping! So much to learn!!!
Thank you to all your posts tht I have read and will read, and any advice given along my fish keeping journey.

Welcome aboard Matey. Tell us about your tank and fish, or if you don’t yet have a tank , what are your plans for tank and type of fish?

I have a juwels 180 vision which has some baby Molly’s in it for now (it will be a discus tank in the future) baby Molly’s will be sold or given away. It currently has the original filtration system in it which ideally I would like to update in the future as the big box takes up room in the corner, I bought it second hand and it has been running solidly for at least the last 3 years-and I also have a 26L tank (with built in filters) which has 2 Platys a catfish and 2 baby balloon Molly’s, plus muma molly. This tank has been running a good 8 months now

I originally got the smaller tank for my son who asked and asked for a fish tank (knowing well and truely I would be the one to water clean etc) but I was the one who fell in love! So upgraded the tank to a juwel

How about you?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back