Newbie to this site

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

TropicFoosh

Reaction score
Hi :fish:Peoples!

I am new to this site and after 8 years I am getting back into aquarium keeping (way overdue!). I have been given a 160 litre tank that comes with a cichlid (just the one) but I don't know what kind because the water is so dirty I can't see him properly (I've named him Foosh)! I have four smaller tanks as well and I'm breeding live bearers to populate my tanks because anything aquatic is so expensive here in New Zealand I'd be eating crackers for the rest of my life! :-(
Besides Foosh I have a male and female Siamese (Bonnie and Clyde), an albino Cory, Anglefish, 2 Pleco's, a Chinese Golden, a peppered catfish, tons of male/female fancy guppies and Platys, Neons and 2 sparkling Gourami (this is only the start!). I find it impossible to only have 1 tank - that's just not normal! :blink:
I will post photo's after I get everything re-arranged on the weekend.

So anyway, hello everyone!

Hi :fish:Peoples!

I am new to this site and after 8 years I am getting back into aquarium keeping (way overdue!). I have been given a 160 litre tank that comes with a cichlid (just the one) but I don't know what kind because the water is so dirty I can't see him properly (I've named him Foosh)! I have four smaller tanks as well and I'm breeding live bearers to populate my tanks because anything aquatic is so expensive here in New Zealand I'd be eating crackers for the rest of my life! :-(
Besides Foosh I have a male and female Siamese (Bonnie and Clyde), an albino Cory, Anglefish, 2 Pleco's, a Chinese Golden, a peppered catfish, tons of male/female fancy guppies and Platys, Neons and 2 sparkling Gourami (this is only the start!). I find it impossible to only have 1 tank - that's just not normal! :blink:
I will post photo's after I get everything re-arranged on the weekend.

So anyway, hello everyone!
Welcome to the forum!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back