Newbie saying hi

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

stu82

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm Stuart from basildon in Essex.
Been reading the forum for a while as a guest, thought it was time I signed up and introduced myself.
I've just downsized from a 200 litre tank to a fluval edge 46l due to moving to somewhere smaller. And tbh I miss having a larger tank. I went for the Edge as I hoped the design would help get my daughter interested, and I'm pleased to say it's working.
I've had all sorts of fish over the last 10-15 years but I'm finding the smaller tank a challenge . I've always had fake plants just for the ease but I'm now starting to consider swapping to sand and real plants. So I joined after advice. once I find the appropriate section I look forward to some answers.

Hi everyone. I'm Stuart from basildon in Essex.
Been reading the forum for a while as a guest, thought it was time I signed up and introduced myself.
I've just downsized from a 200 litre tank to a fluval edge 46l due to moving to somewhere smaller. And tbh I miss having a larger tank. I went for the Edge as I hoped the design would help get my daughter interested, and I'm pleased to say it's working.
I've had all sorts of fish over the last 10-15 years but I'm finding the smaller tank a challenge . I've always had fake plants just for the ease but I'm now starting to consider swapping to sand and real plants. So I joined after advice. once I find the appropriate section I look forward to some answers.
Hello Stuart. I am also new here. I joined to gain help when I have aquarium problems.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back