New to this forum.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Antman123

Reaction score
Hey everyone my name is Anthony I'm new to this site and just wanted to introduce myself, still getting the hang on how to work everything out on this page but a little about me I'm located in NJ, I've always been fascinated by fish, I first got into the hobby years ago started off with a 10 gallon and then always wanted to grow but I started slowly losing interest fast forward about 5 years later and now that I have plenty of room as I started getting back into it I have about Two 5 gallon, three 10 gallons, two 20 gallon long, and two 55 gallons, currently I have a Flowerhorn, Figure 8 puffer, Black convicts, Firemouth cichlid, Knight Gobys, Buenos Aires, Cory Cats, Swords, Green-Tuxedo Platys, Gold Barb's, Glo Tetras, Mystery snails (trying to breed for Puffer) obv everything not housed in same order as listed lol. Thank you for taking your time to read this have a wonderful day!!!!

Welcome to the tropical fish forums. The site sponsors a Tank of the Month contest at the beginning of each month. The April Contest will be starting soon. You might consider entering one of your tanks in the upcoming contest. The winner gets nice exposure for his tank and a neat banner on his avatar area.

PS:: love the pic of the Flowerhorn

Welcome to the tropical fish forums. The site sponsors a Tank of the Month contest at the beginning of each month. The April Contest will be starting soon. You might consider entering one of your tanks in the upcoming contest. The winner gets nice exposure for his tank and a neat banner on his avatar area.

PS:: love the pic of the Flowerhorn
Thank you!! Congrats on being the tank of the month , what are the rules and what is required?? Thank you!!!!!

When you see a contest banner on main page, click on it and then enter one of your tanks.
Rules for TOTM

How do I enter?

Post one photo or video in this thread along with a nice detailed write-up of your tank. The write up should include a good description of your tank, water parameters, tank maintenance procedures, feeding schedules, etc.

* You must be the owner of the tank.
* Video can be uploaded to youtube, and then a link to the video may be posted in this thread.
* Only one photo will be allowed, so make it your best!
* A description is required!

The deadline for entries is March 20th, 2019 at 11:00 PM EST. The winner will be voted upon by FishForums.net Members.. Good luck everyone, and may the best Tank win!

What do I win?

The winner will receive a Tank of the Month badge and be featured on FishForums.net.

When you see a contest banner on main page, click on it and then enter one of your tanks.
Rules for TOTM

How do I enter?

Post one photo or video in this thread along with a nice detailed write-up of your tank. The write up should include a good description of your tank, water parameters, tank maintenance procedures, feeding schedules, etc.

* You must be the owner of the tank.
* Video can be uploaded to youtube, and then a link to the video may be posted in this thread.
* Only one photo will be allowed, so make it your best!
* A description is required!

The deadline for entries is March 20th, 2019 at 11:00 PM EST. The winner will be voted upon by FishForums.net Members.. Good luck everyone, and may the best Tank win!

What do I win?

The winner will receive a Tank of the Month badge and be featured on FishForums.net.
Thank you for replying been extremely busy but I will be deff looking for next months!!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back