new to fourm

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Well that is still a good BN pleco that eats algae very well, i was just curious about the kind it was since i just got two long finned green dragon bn pleco (one inch each), they cost me about 40 dollars each, one died from ich and the other is getting ich, good thing it is a quarantine tank that i put them in.

Well that is still a good BN pleco that eats algae very well, i was just curious about the kind it was since i just got two long finned green dragon bn pleco (one inch each), they cost me about 40 dollars each, one died from ich and the other is getting ich, good thing it is a quarantine tank that i put them in.
Sorry about your pleco hopefully you can save the other, my lfs does not really carry fancy fish, by since there is a new owner there is a wider variety of fish and is constantly getting new types of fish.

Welcome to the forum @aquarium3 I also frequent fishlore and a few other forums but of course I have my favorites I hope you enjoy the forum and get all your questions answered, they have all helped me through some rough spots as well :)

Th
Welcome to the forum @aquarium3 I also frequent fishlore and a few other forums but of course I have my favorites I hope you enjoy the forum and get all your questions answered, they have all helped me through some rough spots as well :)
Thanks

Most reactions

trending

Back