New tank, what to stock with rams?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Jessman

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Iā€™ve decided to go back to fish keeping after selling my 4 tanks two years ago.

So Iā€™ve just bought a new 160L tank (havenā€™t picked it up yet so donā€™t know the parameters or make/model but have been told itā€™s more than 1meter wide) and Iā€™ve got a list of the fish I would like but need advice on what would go best together etc.

So I definitely want 2 pairs of rams, a pair of german blue and a pair of electric blue, and Iā€™m just thinking what would go best with these? I want a really colourful tank and as full as possible without overstocking. I would also like a red finned/red tail shark.

I like guppies, platys, tetras (any kind), tiger barbs, rainbow fish, rasboras, and fish along those lines, I also had a pleco and corys in mind.

So would anyone be able to give me an idea of a stock list I could have please? Thanks in advance :)

This is a duplicate thread, and I just replied in the first thread. You can ask a moderator to delete/close this duplicate. Having two identical threads can get very confusing for you and members responding as we need to be all on the same page, so to speak. ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back