HEY GUYS THIS IS MY NEW FORUM.. I AM NEW TO THIS..I NEED SOME ADVICE

I HAVE A 15 GALLON FISH TANK....
I HAVE HAD IT SINCE LAST 2 YEARS
I HAVE 5 ZEBRA DANIOS
1 GOOD INTERNAL FILER
1 AIR STONE
GRAVEL AND 5 PLANTS....
ITS A HEALTY TANK...

ANYWAYS MY TANK FEELS EMPTY SINCE ZEBRA DANIOS ARE SCHOLING EITHER ON TOP OR PLAYING AROUND SOME PLANTS....

NOW ITS TIME TO ADD NEW MATES TO ZEBRA FISH
I NEED SUGGESTION WITH GOOD REASONS!!!!

PLS DO REPLY !!!

maybe a couple Pompom crabs, they won't really clash with the danios in their swim space and they help clean the tank. Some otocinclus, same reasons.
CPD a lot smaller, beautiful vibrant colors but stay around the bottom of tank and in the plants.

maybe a couple Pompom crabs, they won't really clash with the danios in their swim space and they help clean the tank. Some otocinclus, same reasons.
CPD a lot smaller, beautiful vibrant colors but stay around the bottom of tank and in the plants.
sry mahn...no crabs
i wanna add 3 more zebra danios thats for sure so they become a school of 8 and then i was thinking if i can add 2 or 3 plecos or 4 white cloud minnows...
pls help me decide....

also i guess if i add minnows the tank bio load will go to high because it will be 12 fishes n no cleaning fish

can i keep like 8 zebra 3 minnows and 2 plecos.....

sry mahn...no crabs
i wanna add 3 more zebra danios thats for sure so they become a school of 8 and then i was thinking if i can add 2 or 3 plecos or 4 white cloud minnows...
pls help me decide....

also i guess if i add minnows the tank bio load will go to high because it will be 12 fishes n no cleaning fish

can i keep like 8 zebra 3 minnows and 2 plecos.....

This is only a 15 gallon tank. Zebra danio should have considerably more space, they do like to swim actively. I would not get any pleco, this needs more water volume. The white cloud minnows would be better of all fish mentioned, but not with the danios due to lack of room.

Byron.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back