New Tank For Goldfish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

FishGuest5123

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Just set up a new 45G for my male Goldie’s. They were getting a little large for the 29G. Now, if they’ll just leave the decor alone! They spent the day with my lady goldies in the 55G while I switched things over. What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 220
I like it! I have the same gravel in my tank too! (With a goldfish, as you can see in my profile pic:)

I really like that tree ornament and also HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! and xmas and new years... presents presents...

I really like that tree ornament and also HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! and xmas and new years... presents presents...
Thanks so much!
I like it! I have the same gravel in my tank too! (With a goldfish, as you can see in my profile pic:)
I have always used gravel in my goldie tanks. It’s just do much easier to clean with their bio-load. My other tanks have sand but only gravel with the goldies. I’ve never had a choking issue, knock on wood! :). By the way, beautiful goldfish!

Thank you! Yours are beautiful too! My goldfish picks up the rocks in his mouth and spits them back out again when I have just been feeding them. Kinda funny:)

My goldfish picks up the rocks in his mouth and spits them back out again when I have just been feeding them
That's how they look for food in the wild. They grub about the bottom sucking up mouthfuls of mud and filtering out the food. It's normal behaviour.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back