The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

joeR

Reaction score
Hi All, My tank mainly consists of female betta, cory, striped tetra, white fin tetra, molly, guppy, dalmatian tetra, neon tetra, sword tail male guppies, all managing to fine living together. Mainly live plants. Its good to gain advice and knowledge from others and hope to contribute to the group, thanks.

Yes, they're all living together nicely. No one fish that shows to have an aggressive temperament. I have added red claw crabs the tank which make an excellent feature. They're also fun to watch. They live fine with the community of fish. I have had to rearrange the tank to accommodate the crabs living environment and behaviours. The female fighters like to come close to the crabs and seem to show an inquisitive nature then swims off. All looking well.

How cool! I kept crawfish once and they were very interesting to watch, probably similar to the crabs. Do they need to go out of the water (on land) for part of the time or they do fine without?

Wow, that is a lot of different type of fish! How big is your tank?
Got any pictures of everyone?

How cool! I kept crawfish once and they were very interesting to watch, probably similar to the crabs. Do they need to go out of the water (on land) for part of the time or they do fine without?
I have aquarium wood they tend to crawl to the top of and sit around, setting the wood slightly out of the water level. Yet most of the time like to stay in water. nifty little things, any chance to find something to climb up they will, hence having to rearrange the tank to accommodate their behaviours.

Wow, that is a lot of different type of fish! How big is your tank?
Got any pictures of everyone?
64ltr. mainly a variation of one or two of the different types that tend to live well together, I wanted a nice variation therefore researched first what types would live in the same community, but don't discount the odd one may display aggressive behaviour. So far all seem to feel comfortable together.

Most reactions

trending

Back