New Member 3 Tanks

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

bots10

Reaction score
Figured I would just give a brief hello out there seeing as though I will more then likely be on this forum more and more as time progress's. I will get down to the fish stuff. I currently own 3 freshwater tanks, well 2 and the little one is my girlfriends.

She has a 10 gallon tank with 2 pea puffers, 2 eels which get to be 4 inches and 2 little fish that look like tiny guppies. No clue on the name.

I have a 30 gallon and a 55 gallon tank.

The 30 gallon is filled with 4 neon tetras,2 black fin tetras,6 red short finned tetras, 3 glow fish, 3 black molly's,1 guppie,1 dwarf gourami and a bad #17##### beta who runs things.

The 55 gallon is a new addition to what started off as a joke between me and my girlfriend. It is a cichlid tank, africans to say the least. Not to sure on the names at the current moment. I know I have 5 africans, 1 catfish, 1 algee eater, 1 turquoise rainbow and 1 rainbow shark. Figured they would all get along and could all hold there own. The africans are only suppose to get 4-5 inches.

There's my tanks in a nutshell. I hope to learn more from the forum for future explanation.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back