New here

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Guppygrabber

Reaction score
Hello all! Guppygrabber here! I am excited to join with all you other fish lovers. A bit about myself: I have always had a passion for animals, and currently raise chickens for show, rabbits for meat, and goats for milk. I have been in the fish keeping hobby for about 8 years now, but up until last year, have never been bold enough to have a tank larger than a 10g, now I have a 50g community and I am loving it! Now I'm hooked, and plan on hopefully getting a 20 long in a few months (once I can make room). I am aware of the nitrogen cycle, and so far have just had my petstore check the water parameters, although I am planning on getting a test kit myself really soon. Thanks!

Hello all! Guppygrabber here! I am excited to join with all you other fish lovers. A bit about myself: I have always had a passion for animals, and currently raise chickens for show, rabbits for meat, and goats for milk. I have been in the fish keeping hobby for about 8 years now, but up until last year, have never been bold enough to have a tank larger than a 10g, now I have a 50g community and I am loving it! Now I'm hooked, and plan on hopefully getting a 20 long in a few months (once I can make room). I am aware of the nitrogen cycle, and so far have just had my petstore check the water parameters, although I am planning on getting a test kit myself really soon. Thanks!
Hi and welcome to the forum :hi:

Welcome! We have 2 things in common...fish and chickens. My grand daughters show chickens and guess who gets to help? Look forward to seeing you around!

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

If you get (buy or build) a double tier stand, you can have two 50 gallon tanks in the same place, one above the other. Most people that get MTS (multiple tank syndrome) usually end up with multi tier stands so they get more tanks in the same space. Just make sure the floor is solid and capable of taking the weight.

Welcome Guppygrabber. Why not show off your tank in our tank of the month contest.. Just click on the banner at top of the page and follow directions to enter. You just may have beginners luck and win TOTM.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back