New here, where is everyone from?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Xcrown

Reaction score
Hi guys. Hobbyist for about 20 years now. Always willing to learn more and pass on some help. Wheres everyone from here?

Austin, Texas, USA here.

Xcrown

Hello there and welcome to the forum :D

Im from Cornwall in the U.K ........we have members from all over the globe so enjoy the forums and have fun :)

Hey Xcrown. Most of us here are from the Uk although we have members from the states (Hi Rose and Great lakes), Australia and New Zealand, Cyprus, and a few other places.
The majority of members have their location below thier names. Myself, I live in Glasgow now but am originaly from the same neck of the woods as Macquatic(Inverness) in my opinion there aren't enough Highlanders on the board

Hello, I'm da boss guy, residing in a small village just outside Alloa in Scotland.

Sounds like you have a lot of knowledge to pass on. This is a new community were building up so I hope you join in the fun, be warned no body takes anything serious outside the fish sections ;)

Hi Xcrown,

Welcome to the board, sounds like you have a wealth of experiance to pass on. Look forward to hearing from you in the near future. :thumbs:

By the way i'm from Coventry, uk.

Gaza T

Davy Reynolds said:
Hello, I'm da boss guy, residing in a small village just outside Alloa in Scotland.
I am the boss :p :p

I am from Belfast - Northern Ireland

Keep posting :)

Hi Xcrown,

welcome, I had fish twenty years ago, but me kids helped me see the light and got back to the hobby again.

Duncan

:D Hi Xcrown, welcome to the forum. I'm from Inverness in the beautiful Highlands of Scotland. It seems we have 2 bosses but we'll let them fight it out themselves! Could be some interesting postings. :laugh: :laugh: Mac.

Everyone knows it's really me that runs though show, but I just let the others think they do. :laugh: :laugh:

Welcome Xcrown.
Great to see another American. The boys across the pond may wish they had more UK membership, but as you will soon see, at the rates they post, the board would flood with too many more of them :D
This is turning into one of my favorite sites. We all seem to have a lot of fun, and even learn a few things.
Hope to see more of you

Again, hi to everyone.

From the little Ive read on here, I enjoy this spot quite alot. Ive kinda gotten tired of reading and posting on boards with 100K people, where everyone is THE expert. Hard for anyone to learn or part their own experiences.

At the moment, I have 2 aquariums. A small 20G rio negro setup with some tetras, cats and native plants. The other is a 36G hex lake malawi setup with various chichlids and cats. Id love to have more, but I need more room.

Xcrown

Hi Xcrown,

I too as well as the other guys would like to welcome you to the site, I joined back in May 2002 and even in that short space of time have learned lots.

Oh by the way I am from the Main Place in England that's Liverpool, and no I haven't met the Beatles :laugh: :laugh:

Hi guys. Hobbyist for about 20 years now. Always willing to learn more and pass on some help. Wheres everyone from here?

Austin, Texas, USA here.

Xcrown

Austin, Texas, USA here.

Xcrown

Hiya....I'm a very new to the hobby, hobbiest lol from a small town in Ontario Canada!

Hey there! New to the forum, semi new to the hobby, Northern California resident and, at the risk of sounding like a nerd, I'm excited to get to know some fellow fish people!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back