New here! Here is my introduction and my fish!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

chevymom89

Reaction score
Hello fellow fish people! I just signed up for this so please be nice lol. I have never been a part of a forum before so any tips would be greatly appreciated. My name is Carrie. I am turning 29 on the 24th of this month. Married for 4 years, together for almost 10. We have sole custody of his 11 year old son and my husband and I have two daughters together, 8 and almost 2. I am a stay at home mother and my husband works swing shift at a lumber mill. I have a 30 gallon fish tank. In it, I have two Angel fish (Johnny and June), A plecostomus named Frank, two peppered corys (male and female) that I just got along with 4 platies (one male, three female). I could be wrong on the genders. I have been doing a lot of research on all of my fish and so that is what I have learned. At least one of my platies is pregnant and about to give birth VERY soon. I do know that my angels and the rest of the fish will eat the fry so, I have a seclusion net on standby for that. Hopefully I can catch the labor in time. I have no other pets besides my children and my fish. Since I am home a lot, I have taken up quite a few new hobbies, like fish keeping, gardening and home improvement. While my fish sleep, I enjoy movies, video games, cleaning (OCD), painting and other things to keep my vehicle-less self busy. I am so happy to join this forum and I look forward to many conversations about fish! I am open to learn as much as I can to maintain a healthy environment for all of my underwater friends <3

Attachments

• fishy.jpg
    fishy.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 299
Hi and welcome to the forum :)

Basic forum rules: No swearing or abusive language, altho you can make light of people if they do something funny and call them an idiot or a noodle or something like that. Use a smiley face :) if you do that so people know you are joking. There are plenty of emoticons (smiley faces) to use, just click the smiley face on the toolbar above the area you type stuff in.

For security reasons do not use your surname or have address, telephone number or other personal details in any posts. If you want to give someone your personal details, do it in a private message so they get it but the rest of the world doesn't :)

If you have issues or questions about fish, try to post it in the appropriate section. If you're not sure where it should go, just put a little note in the post saying "I wasn't sure if this should go here or there, if it's in the wrong spot can a mod move it for me?" or something like that. Then one of the moderators can move it if necessary.

Read, read, read, ask questions and enjoy yourself :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back