New 10 gallon tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone2563

Reaction score
Hey, sadly my Betta didn't make it. Poor little guy died in his plastic 5 gallon tank right when I was planing on getting a glass one. I'm still sticking with fish keeping and I'm getting a 10 gallon glass tank. I'm not sure what types of fish would be compatable with that. I still have a Nerite snail so I'm not thinking about anything too aggressive.

You could put some cherry shrimp, a few otocinclus catfish and a school of ember tetras in a planted tank. The largest ember tetras will grow is to about an inch.

Hey, sadly my Betta didn't make it. Poor little guy died in his plastic 5 gallon tank right when I was planing on getting a glass one. I'm still sticking with fish keeping and I'm getting a 10 gallon glass tank. I'm not sure what types of fish would be compatable with that. I still have a Nerite snail so I'm not thinking about anything too aggressive.
So much options. It's all up to you. Do you only have a snail in the tank?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

As this is a duplicate thread, and the other one has replies that are more to the point than this one, I'll lock this one and leave the other one open :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Back