Never introduced myself...

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

ScuabaDuba

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi, my name is ScubaDuba- only because ScubaSteve was taken.

I've kept tropical freshwater fish for a long time, owning a 55 gallon, 10 gallon, 5 gallon, and even single gallon tanks.

My current 10 gallon holds:

1 pleco
1 gold gourmi
2 cory catfish (1 albino, 1 marbled)
1 stick catfish

I am not adding anything right now because I would like to eventually turn the tank into an African cichlid tank. It's horrible to say that I'm "waiting" for everything outside the pleco to die...but I am. But i'm still caring for them as much as I would if I didnt have any future plans. :p

Anyway, forum looks great!

:hi: Steve I presume?

If you need help just ask we are all friendly on here ,remember to check out chat :thumbs:

Thanks Cat, I'll be sure to do so. BTW, might as well take the time now to say you are gorgeous. That wasn't quite fish related but... ::shrug::

Is that your pond?

Actually, "ScubaSteve" was a thing from Big Daddy. For now, you may call me Radcliff.

ScuabaDuba said:
Thanks Cat, I'll be sure to do so. BTW, might as well take the time now to say you are gorgeous. That wasn't quite fish related but... ::shrug::

Is that your pond?
Thanx steve :p

Yep thats our pond,got a tank as well thats not been set up long.

I'd love a cichlid tank but they seem harder to look after :unsure:

Be sure to come in chat we have a laugh in there (as well as talking about fish) ;)

Yea, I've been wanting a cichlid tank bad...but I'm in college so i think the traveling back and forth (DC-NY) would make it pretty difficult to manage. :/

Hi and welcome to the forum These people here are great I am sure that you will love it here... Feel free to ask questions and I am sure anyone here can help you out..I look forward to seeing you around, also drop by the pet section you will find me in there. :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Hi ScuabaDuba :)

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

I'm glad to see you will be joining us. :nod: Where are you from in New York? I'm out on Long Island :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back