Need some advice urgently!!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Many people have already said you shouldn't keep, doing what your doing.
Feel like this was one of those posts now where someones asks "hey can I do this"
everyone then says no
but then one person with very little experience obviously says "Yea man fish keeping is for fun! F the fish!"
Then the op is like "k ill do it!"

And here's the photo of my tank...

I know.... But I really don't want to kill them. Do you think I can just wait for them to grow a bit bigger and then I can give them to my LFS??

Here is a picture of two of the fry.

is anyone going to point out that the photo of the fry isn't even from the same tank that was shown in the first pic?

Many people have already said you shouldn't keep, doing what your doing.
Feel like this was one of those posts now where someones asks "hey can I do this"
everyone then says no
but then one person with very little experience obviously says "Yea man fish keeping is for fun! F the fish!"
Then the op is like "k ill do it!"
I'm sure the post wasn't meant in that way...
And snork6, the photo of the fry is from the same tank that was shown in the first pic, I had just added some new plants a few days after taking the first pic for my fry to hide.

Also, I'm not sure what to do with my guppy and female platy frequently coming up to the surface for oxygen... I have a filter that I think provides enough oxygen but do I need to buy an airstone as well?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back