Need help fast!!!!!!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Fishi123

Reaction score
What should j do with 75 guppy fry this was tottally unexpected as i baught the fish pregnant in its early stages.any help would be great.

All guppy fry need is;

plenty of good, clean water, so don't stop doing your water changes, and make sure there are no signs of ammonia or nitrite

some hiding places in the tank, so the fry can get away from any other fish you might have who will probably eat them; fine leaved live plants are best

They don't need any special food; just crush up what ever you use for the adult fish.

Just so we can makes sure you don't have any other issues building up, could you tell us the size of your tank, how long it's been set up and exactly what fish you have, please? Also, do you know if your water is hard or soft, and is your tank cycled?

Hi sorry I'm late to this
All guppy fry need is;

plenty of good, clean water, so don't stop doing your water changes, and make sure there are no signs of ammonia or nitrite

some hiding places in the tank, so the fry can get away from any other fish you might have who will probably eat them; fine leaved live plants are best

They don't need any special food; just crush up what ever you use for the adult fish.

Just so we can makes sure you don't have any other issues building up, could you tell us the size of your tank, how long it's been set up and exactly what fish you have, please? Also, do you know if your water is hard or soft, and is your tank cycled?
Sorry I'm late to this I had the first batch of 25 exactly a month ago unexpectedly as I baugh5 the fish pregnant then it has given birth to 50 more. I have a 5 gallon ammnia and all of that is fine.i also have a 15 gallon all the same and both have been running over 4 months. I know once they breed once they will keep giving birth 2 or 3 times this is the exact resin I didn' get a male.i hale in the 15 gallon 1 Beta 2 guppies 3 coryadorus (cant spell) 6 neon tetras 2 mollies.

I n the 5 just 23 1 month old guppy fry

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back