Nano Iwagumi Planted "serene".. That's The Goal!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

BeckyCats said:
Those cory babies are the CUTEST!!
wub.png
Mwah thank you!! I don't want them to grow up, they're so feisty with their baby barbels! 

Robbo85 said:
those Cories look very good in your tank, glad I suggested it
good.gif

And yeah was a brilliant idea, they've settled in great - I reckon I'll be moving a few more over from the fry tank next week!

BABY BARBELS!!! OMG.... CAN'T ..... STAND ..... THE CUTE!!! 
biggrin.png

fishmad135 said:

Oooo that sound great!  I'd love a tree with moss on it!  And congrats on the upcoming graduation!!

Thank you very much! I don't find out my final grade till tomorrow so I'm anxiously waiting!! 
Why don't you get/grow a moss tree? Would look really nice with endlers swimming around it 
wub.png

wub.png

I've never done it ...would I just get a moss ball and tie it to my driftwood?

thrujenseyes said:

Not a moss ball, no, but some other species of moss such as java moss, christmas tree moss, flame moss or peacock moss!! Different types are more needy than others, but most can be tied to driftwood and rocks with fishing wire until it becomes attached by itself!

My catfish clearly know there's celebrations afoot in my house after I got my University result today and decided to join in the fun by spawning!! The clever little cories even tried to aid my egg collection by laying eggs on the breeding box walls (yes my catfish are very intelligent 
wink.png
)!!! It's either the Pandas or the bronzes.. who knows?! 
DSC_0422.JPG
36 eggs and counting!! 
fish.gif

fish.gif

Munroco said:

Hello again, I do have a little video of it (I'd done a water change prior so it's a little cloudy):

I wish my tanks were as "cloudy" as yours

aww thanks!
fishmad135 said:

Not a moss ball, no, but some other species of moss such as java moss, christmas tree moss, flame moss or peacock moss!! Different types are more needy than others, but most can be tied to driftwood and rocks with fishing wire until it becomes attached by itself!

awesome info!  Thanks!

Munroco said:
I've been using superglue these days, far easier than tying it IMO

i've never thought of that - is it just regular super glue or do you need special non toxic glue? 

And a little EGG UPDATE

DSC_0430.JPG

I counted over 120 eggs into the breeders box.. then stopped counting because i was losing count in-between hunting in the leaves! Methylene blue added, and air stone put in! Lets see what happens!! 

omg look at those colors!! everything looks so happy and beautiful!
you certainly have the touch!
....the rocks...
lava rocks?

Thanks!! oh how the tank has gone to rack and ruin these past few weeks.. the Hemianthus uprooted and everything else has gone wrong since - I'd post a picture but its too embarrassing!!

Thanks!! oh how the tank has gone to rack and ruin these past few weeks.. the Hemianthus uprooted and everything else has gone wrong since - I'd post a picture but its too embarrassing!!
Oh no!!!!!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back