My Tank-re Decorated

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

altselgreen

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi all

Here are some pics of my tank which I've almosted finished Re decorating. Looks a lot better than it did. It used to be green! :crazy: :X But it looks a lot better now :D

Now before you all start saying oh that tanks too small for clown loach, it was the answer from my lfs. I asked would it be ok for a couple of clown loach and they said yes so I bought some. Then finding this forum, I realised that clown loach will get too big, so I said to myself when they get too big for the tank I will need to upgrade. But at the moment they're only a couple of inches big. I just wanted to clear that up. Sorry if it sounded mean.

Here they are:

Samsfishtank001.jpg

Samsfishtank006.jpg

Samsfishtank007.jpg

Samsfishtank008.jpg

Samsfishtank009.jpg

Samsfishtank018.jpg

Enjoy!

P.S Sorry about the dried water on the glass, had just done a water change

From Sam :D

Hi

Thanks for your replies

nice tank! i especially like the no hair algae bottle

Thanks It's plant friendly! :)

Very Nice, Love the combination of rock, plant and driftwood log ornament.

Thanks I was trying to go for a natural look, which I think is what I achieved.

P.S Sorry if the clown loach remark sounded a bit mean.

Sam

Nice looking tank :good:

That plant on the right looks exactly like the one I got from my LFS but after posting pics on here of my tank I have been told it is not Aqautic :/

Sure enough (like members have commented) this plant has started to rot :( so at first it does look nice but after a few weeks it will get alot worse.

Hi

That plant on the right looks exactly like the one I got from my LFS but after posting pics on here of my tank I have been told it is not Aqautic

Sure enough (like members have commented) this plant has started to rot so at first it does look nice but after a few weeks it will get alot worse.

Thanks for that, if it does start to rot I'll take it back and get a different one

Sam

The one on the left isn't a true aquatic plant and I don't think the one in the middle is a true aquatic plant either.

Lovely fishies though. :)

I also wondered about the plant on the left being an aquatic plant because I've only ever seen it in 1 shop, once, when I bought one, but it's been in our tank for about 3 months now and it's fine. It hasn't rotted at all. We've got a root tab in there, but that's only just gone in, and the colours are really nice. It's doing quite well.

I don't know what it's called, but even if it's not an aquatic plant, it's doing ok under water!

I also wondered about the plant on the left being an aquatic plant because I've only ever seen it in 1 shop, once, when I bought one, but it's been in our tank for about 3 months now and it's fine. It hasn't rotted at all. We've got a root tab in there, but that's only just gone in, and the colours are really nice. It's doing quite well.

I don't know what it's called, but even if it's not an aquatic plant, it's doing ok under water!

I have had that plant before and it did quite well, then I took it out to clean it... Oops :crazy:. I dont know what it's called either but I could find out. As you said even if it's not aquatic, it looks good and does pretty well living underwater.

none of your plants are truely aquatic exept for the small anubias plant you have in the foreground

but i guess they could last a while underwater

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back