My Tank Carp And Shumbunkin

Warren Timmins

Reaction score
I Have HAD Bandit Since I Was Dont Know How Long I Have Had Bandit The Carp. My Dad Used To Have Coldwater Then He Wanted Tropical And I Had A 10 Litre Tank With Bandit And 2 Silver Carps Then I Set The Siver Carps Free Because When My Dad Was Getting Tropical Bandit Ate The Red And Black Platy So He Had All Three Carp In A Bucket But I Sneaked Bandit In A Tub And Looked After Him And I Got A 10 Inch Tank With AlL Three Carps. Soon I Had 10 Fish In A 10 Inch Tank And Then I Had A 64 Inch Tank. I Have Had Orange Platy It Got Eaten Then We Went On Holiday And Came Back To Find That Randy Was Gone. But The Kitchen Has 1 Tank With The Baby Fish In My Old 10 Inch Tank And The Second Is 120 Litre Tank With Tropical Fish And I Have One In My Room With 20 Coldwater Fish

Er...it's really, really bad to take fish out of the water; photograph them swimming round. You hands will damage the fishes slime coat leaving them open to infections and it's terribly stressful for them.

You have 20 coldwater fish in a fishtank?

Which fish? Please tell me they are not all goldfish?

As my son has just said; "the epic fail to beat all other epic fails; other badly stocked tanks will be coming to worship at the altar of bad stocking...."

Sorry, Warren; please don't take it personally! It's just your stocking is really, really bad. But nevermind; you are in the right place to get help to sort it out now :good:

I think the tank in his display pic is the one with the goldfish in it :S

2 of my fish have died the honk kong plec and shubby and i have got 11 fish now
1 weather loach
1 plec
2 shumbunkins small
2 red caps
4 goldfish
and 1 bugeye black moor with one eye

I think you'll find 'had' is the operative word there, Ff :sad:

Its defo a learning curve! But like stated you're in the best place now these ppl are awesome at advice :good:

Just for future referance Carp cannot be kept in indoor aquaria.

James.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back