My sorority rebuild

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
See no curling. I do add 2 milliliters of Seachem Comprehensive every week.
cxJJIAT.jpg

GihXaoQ.jpg

Strange.I really wonder why my wisteria does this.Maybe it's just a phase?Maybe it's the brown algae?Who knows.I will figure it out one day.

I think its asleep, Its hanging off some floating Water Sprite roots.

WT5JGka.jpg

It sure is safe I do it about every 2 weeks

I've a question for you Nick, what is your secret to keeping cherry shrimp?

I don't know if you've already said this before, but what is your pH in that tank? I've had bad luck with shrimp the few times I've tried them and now I'm determined to get a colony going in my new nano tank. My pH is high and my water is hard, perhaps shrimp would rather climb out and die than live in the water? Every time I get shrimp they always end up climbing out, even when I take precautions against that. I'm pretty sure there's 2 shriveled up amonos in the room that has the sorority and Grey's tank...

My Ph is 7.0 to 7.2 and my water is soft, at my place Red cherry shrimp breed faster than Trumpet snails, I have no secret more like blind luck that I have good water.

I just did a water change rinsed the sponges in the HOB and added 10 milliliters of Easy Life Fluid filter media, as usual the shrimp came out and I counted 22 heavily berried up females ( more that 10 eggs each ) now if my math is right that's 220 shrimp, even if only half survive the girls hunting habits in a few months I will be knee deep in Cherry shrimp.... me thinks its time to cull a few.

Thanks, its getting there

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back