My sorority rebuild

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Snack? They eat cooked carrot, pea, boiled pumpkin veggie and algae pellets also, Since when are Bettas omnivores?

Everyone needs a varied diet, even bettas :p I haven't seen mine go after the plants in their tank but they will and do eat the veggies for the plecos.

I found homes for 2 Blue girls.
New girl.
sB2vDK3.jpg

JOB35qg.jpg

St3NIPM.jpg

7cTmjjT.jpg

grj4lsU.jpg

Last edited:
You've got a nice color range going :D Was the white CT not up for a photo shoot?

Shes recovering, she upset the Double tail and lost a fair bit of tail.

Looks like the carpet plant likes the conditions in my tank.

fewrtUR.jpg

iWhujB7.jpg

muBXJqT.jpg

Must be something you can eat under that leaf.
bVUoYVo.jpg

Last edited:
Its pointless trying to hide the loach pellet.

Can you spot the red crowntail?
XwUZyxf.jpg

She's a tenacious being! We had a dog like that once, no matter what I did she always out-smarted me! Thankfully none of my fish are that smart!!

They learn from each other, The Crown tail and the Blue PK have been watching the DT eating the roots of the floating plants and now they are starting to do it also.

I am in the process of trying to teach then that Trumpet snails taste great, every day I get a Trumpet snail and damage the front of the shell so it cant hide in there and the girls eat it, they are starting to eye off Trumpet snails on the glass now, the Blue PK managed to get one off the glass and eat it, Wont be long before they figure it out.

I just came across this little girl in Pet barn, $10. Couldn't say no.

8dZUuWP.jpg

She's got some nice long fins, I take it the introduction went well?

Yes it went great, I put the cup she came in into the tank to make sure the temp was matched before I let her go the other 3 looked her over no flaring after about 2 hours she jumped out of the cup.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back