Reaction score
Here's mine!!!

100_0138.jpg

100_0145.jpg

100_0143.jpg

And my fry

nice use of a wasted space it looks deep and clear :good:

is your filter in the white building?

Nope it's in the pond and the UV is under the planted pot. That blue crate is filled with filter material that acts as a mechanical and a biological. There are 6 pieces and I remove and replace 2 a month.
It works by forcing the water through the filters and then up a hose and through the UV, it leaves the UV via an underground pipe and pops out on the other end of the pond. I have installed a DIY waterfall since the pic was taken, it's in the second and third pic but not the first.

Pond is 7 X 3 X 3

Nope it's in the pond and the UV is under the planted pot. That blue crate is filled with filter material that acts as a mechanical and a biological. There are 6 pieces and I remove and replace 2 a month.
It works by forcing the water through the filters and then up a hose and through the UV, it leaves the UV via an underground pipe and pops out on the other end of the pond. I have installed a DIY waterfall since the pic was taken, it's in the second and third pic but not the first.

Pond is 7 X 3 X 3

how are your babies doing

The little ones are doing great. I'll post some pics when I get home from vacation.

I also added a bio canister filter to the pond so I should take some new pics when I get home.

Its nice pond you have made very innovative. And I really like your filtration system, you have made right choice about it. Really a good decision about it. I also like biological filter but sometimes mechanical also be a good choice.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back