My new sorority

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Today I added a half a milliliter of API CO2 booster, The directions say 1 milliliter per 10 gallons per day, I figure there is 12 to 13 gallons of water in the tank. Lets see how things go.
qSLfIl9.jpg

Man your tank looks so good!Mine is just starting to be noticeable with the diatoms going away cause my frenemy came back...The pond snails they came back somehow and started eating all the diatoms for me now everyday I notice less and less diatoms anyway I think you should add some carpeting plants.

I have to ask, since you mentioned not using CO2/ferts, anything like that. How on earth do you get so much fantastic growth? Your tank is absolutely gorgeous!

Just fish poo and water changes, those are all low tech low demand plants.

I was given a new light to try, Animates (Aqua One) Extendable 10w LED Light 35-50cm. this one has red, white and blue LED's

Makes the white Betta look cool.
Ral66V5.jpg

I guess running the light in just red and blue isnt the best option LOL.

ngyha9.jpg

Lol Nick would you mind if I posted a picture of my betta tank in here as I wanna see if you think my background plants are growing in fine cause they look not very filled in to me so I was wanting you opinion or anyone elses.Also tank looks very good loved the floating plants.

Go for it I do not mind

Wow........Um...I dont know what to say it looks so good! Im rescaping my 5 gallon today to look better cause I just couldn't handle how it looks

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back