My New Project For A Local Charity.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Wow this is such an awesome thread. Amazing tank now. The change is just outstanding! 
Looks so bright and clean. 
A nice huge group of celestial pearl danios would look amazing in that setup! 

Yes or a Betta sorority.

wouldn't a betta get it's fins torn up by the cichlid? it would certainly worry me anyway lol

NickAu said:

Yes or a Betta sorority.

If I may, I believe that a betta sorority should be reserved for a species only tank.  Just one man's opinion.

That's the plan Eagles, About 7 females.

I am still thinking about a Betta sorority in this tank, And yes I intend to Rehouse the Firemouth.

Update Photo

3450tae.jpg

What about some Angels instead of Bettas?
Looking great, awesome job.

Changed the background. The background is just a single bed sheet.
2eba9ux.jpg

If I may, I believe that a betta sorority should be reserved for a species only tank.  Just one man's opinion.

What about some Angels instead of Bettas?
Exactly what the guy in LFS said.

I like the darker background. Looks great :D

and I like the idea of angels too, the tank is big enough to take them :)

I can get a pair, But I do like my Live Bearers too, The Firemouth I can rehouse easy.

The Angels will hunt out fry to help control the numbers, thus it could be a win/win :)
Koi or marbled angels are cool.

RCA said:
The Angels will hunt out fry to help control the numbers, thus it could be a win/win
smile.png

Koi or marbled angels are cool.

Now I can see something different ... I can see platinum angels looking so stunning in that tank. The dark background and green of the plants would make the pure white of a platinum angel really stand out

there's an angelfish forum that I'm also a member of and the guy that runs it is breeding all sorts of utterly stunning angels. I look at the pictures and drool 
drool.gif
 My pair are a bit special but these angels he's breeding make mine look plain and boring!! He also has his own shop (it's based in the U.K in the South) and so he's got an outlet for his fish. Win Win for him! 
I hope I won't get told off for this but if you are interested it's here uk-angelfishforum.org.uk  the breeder and owner of the site is pterophyllum - check out his 'tales from out fishrooms' and 'angelfish images' pages for images of his angels and then you can drool too! The pinoys and rio nanay's are especially nice 
drool.gif

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back