My Low Light 90 Gallon

Bryan1957

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I decided to post my 90 gallon low light tank. The tank is 4' long. I forgot the exact height about 22" if I recall. I am using a sump system, DIY CO2 with a micro bubble stone located on the lower right side of the tank. I currently have two T/8 32 watt, 3500k lamps and one T/10 40 watt, 5000k fluorescent over the tank. I'm using API Leaf Grow every two days and am still trying to get the correct dosing. The substrate is only gravel (wish I had laterite). I use fertilizer tabs at the roots every few weeks. I have another 2 tube T/8 fluorescent fixture coming this week. I'll DIY a fixture box for all the fixtures when I get the new fixture. I'm still undecided about the color temp I'll use for the new tubes, suggestions??

ScaledTank.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Bryan

[Edit: Larger picture]

whoa, Pretty Crystal Clean. Nice set-up, I love the plants. :*) . Maybe I'll steal them... :hey: . But overall I would give it a 10... :D

WOW nice just could u make the picture a bit bigger so i can see more of this wondefull tank.

I tried but that is the largest size Photo Bucket would allow. If someone would tell me how to upload it directly I will be able to attach a larger picture.
Thanks for the comments. It is a work in progress.
Bryan

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back