Fish Crazy
Reaction score
just thought i would show my little Juwel lido 200
smile.png

cheers:) i tried to edit this pic but it wont let me
sad.png
why is this

a better pic now i hope:D

I still think that its a wee bit bear at the back on the left,but it is hard to get really tall plants,maybe i need to twist the wood slightly.,what would be the best way of getting the algae of the plants,mean there isnt even a lot of light from outside hitting the tank as i keep the blinds tilted all the time :)

Lovely tank, looks like they have plenty of stuff to play in! Are you aware that the bala shark will outgrow this tank? HERE is more info on them. I hope I'm not coming off as rude just figured you should know that!

Yeah i have been told this about the bala ;) but i am hoping to be getting a 5-6 footi have my eye on 1 or 2 tanks at present,thanks for the link always good to more know info on little fishies :D

An interesting link that is very good reading in it and a few pointers
good.gif

That's great, do you think you'll make a journal when you get them? :)

Hmmmm maybe i am been a bit silly asking this,but what do you mean by a journal? this is all new to me so it might take me a while to know what all you people are talking about,well i am a bit thick am from ireland :p i feel like paddy the irish man at times out of the old jokes :D ....well am from the north of ireland so not like paddy at all :D :)

Ah sorry, it's where you sort of record the progress of your tank. HERE is the journal section :)

There might be no point of me doing a journal as there is another fish dead,i am really thinking of shuting the tank down and giving up on this completely.

Oh no! So sorry for your loss 
rip.gif
You say 'another'..perhaps you could make a post and someone can help you figure out what may be wrong? Don't give up yet :)

just started a post there so hope maybe someone might have an answer or two,,,thanks for your help Mariah :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back