FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

damanax

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I was just picking up some silk plants for one of my other bettas I swear 
innocent.gif

.DSC02373 (640x360).jpg

His name is Zero, from an anime I like and a game my boyfriend is obsessed with haha. It's hard to tell form that photo but hes got blue eyes and lips as well.

He's currently sharing a 65l with 4 panda cories.

I'll get some more photos once he's settled in.

He's gorgeous! Which anime? When I hear Zero I think of the one from Vampire Knight >_> Can't wait to see more pics!

Code Geass. I wanted to call him Lelouch but my boyfriend wouldn't let me haha.

He's also huge. I didn't notice until I sat back and saw him properly. He easily dwarfs my other 3 boys 
ohmy.png

damanax said:
Code Geass. I wanted to call him Lelouch but my boyfriend wouldn't let me haha.

He's also huge. I didn't notice until I sat back and saw him properly. He easily dwarfs my other 3 boys 
ohmy.png
I figured it was Code Geass :lol: You could call him Lelouch in secret.. :3 Is he one of the bigger types maybe? King or something?

Thanks. He really is pretty. They had some gorgeous bettas today and I had to resist buying all of them!

I could secretly call him that haha. My fish have all started being named after anime characters recently.  He doesn't seem to be THAT big. The LFS got some in a few years ago and I think they were bigger than Zero if I remember correctly. Just how many bigger betta types are there?

Wow! He is very handsome. I can see why you could not resist him. Looking forward to more pics.

Wow...what a find!! I have a hard time walking past the Bettas, and when I look at them I have to tell myself why I shouldn't get another one. It's hard to leave them, isn't it?

Very nice 
yes.gif

Normally am not a great one for Bettas, but thats a nice one indeed.

Got some more photos. I tried to get some that showed his eyes and mouth 
innocent.gif

DSC02389 (640x360).jpg

DSC02407 (640x360).jpg

DSC02405 (640x360).jpg

I might have a new favourite pet but don't tell my cat that.

Lovely boy, lots of different colours.

Zero = Borderlands 2 Assassin

Awesome betta 

You got it sawickib
winner.gif

I've been trying to get a photo of him flaring but he refuses to haha.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back