My Hc Is Melting!

DerpPH

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Any ideas why? I really need to know why. Didnt dose ferts yet. It is still a relatively new tank. Just 4 days old.

HC is a very fussy plant and would use CO2 injection, High light and dry ferts to get it moving even slightly.

Feed it.
And if it's melting-melting feed it Liquid CO2 and/or Carbon - Stat.

I'm not sure it needs high lighting as such - It just needs there to still be light by the time its got through the water...

SO19Firearms said:
I'm not sure it needs high lighting as such - It just needs thier to still be light by the time its got through the water...

This I very much agree with.

Plus the other stuff.

These plants are marginals mainly, living on the sides of the body of water in the shallows. Light doesn't have to be strong as such, it just has to get to them. We put them in the foreground because they look great there but tend to forget that they live in very shallow water normally where light penetrates easily, CO2 tends to be high and the soils at the waters edge are generally fertile.

DrRob said:
I'm not sure it needs high lighting as such - It just needs thier to still be light by the time its got through the water...

This I very much agree with.

Plus the other stuff.

These plants are marginals mainly, living on the sides of the body of water in the shallows. Light doesn't have to be strong as such, it just has to get to them. We put them in the foreground because they look great there but tend to forget that they live in very shallow water normally where light penetrates easily, CO2 tends to be high and the soils at the waters edge are generally fertile.
I gave up. I tried everything. Still died! Well. Im sticking to dwarf sag.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back