My Fishless Cycle

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
yes on course for 1st march hopefully,going to outsideinside aquatics in haddington today to have a look at there stock.
this some of what they have
http://www.outsideinsideaquatics.co.uk/fish-list.htm

What a great name for an LFS! (looks you are also able to drive into Edinburgh and area for even more store selection? I sometimes think I could retire there and be happy!)

~~waterdrop~~

i know i shouldn't have,but i bought some plants today,the guys in outsideinside aquatics today wer excellent,took there time and explained everything i asked.would highly recommend them.

P1030244.jpg

ok, lets hope it keeps right on going. Notice how even though it had the sticking problem before that now it seems to have more solidly dropped down on the zeros?

My first post here.

Nice (and trying) work you've had to deal with here, Scotty.

Good luck in these next few days. Interesting thread to see all the ups and downs, hopefully you'll keep us posted until it's fishing time?

scotty, I feel like "now you know" the feeling I'm always trying to describe about how at some point it will just drop down and clearly become quite a solid biofilter. Its weird to try to describe to people who haven't yet experienced the ups and downs and "sticking" problems it does before it arrives. What are your thoughts?

~~waterdrop~~

it's just great to see the light at the end of the tunnel,been plenty of ups and downs in my cycle,but its definately a great feeling to think your nearly there,i wasn't born with patience,and this has certainly tested them,but will be worth it in the end,thanks again WD for all you advice,and everyone else who helped me along the way,just hope my when i do my 100% waterchange on saturday,i don't mess it up.
cheers
scott

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back