My Discus Journal

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
thats kiznos tank they were talking about snowflake which is going to be a rio tapajos biotope not a discus tank :good:

Well.. That's what I use.. And found it makes big different in fish.

Well.. That's what I use.. And found it makes big different in fish.

cool I;lll take your advice on that then
Going the fish shop tomorrow to get more plants
will post some pics just going out now for a beer or three

thats kiznos tank they were talking about snowflake which is going to be a rio tapajos biotope not a discus tank :good:

OK thanks for clearing that up. I thought I might have been reading that wrong. :blush:

I will be waiting for more photos.

Ok, this is where I make a complete twit of myself - I read the start of this journel, saw the photos and thought you had a 'rubber' eel in your tank :blush: I was sitting here thinking, why has Simon got a toy in his tank, I was then even more confused when you said about the tetras............slowly, very slowly, it dawned on me...... :crazy: eeekkkk, its a real eel :look:

A very red faced Seffie x :lol:

ha ha cheers Seffie, he looks like a toy when you see him
heres some pics, the tanks no where near in a state I want it got to sort a spray bar and plant more plants so that its fully planted but we;re getting there
006-49.jpg

007-45.jpg

023-15.jpg

024-13.jpg

025-16.jpg

are these Altum angels? I;m very impressed with them nonetheless, they are so active and always hungry

022-20.jpg

008-41.jpg

the discus theres only 4 at the moment need to wait till I get paid I getmore with xmas coming up
009-41.jpg

027-13.jpg

Its looking top notch Simon, I really like the blue background :good: but the eel, omg :blink:

Seffie x
B&Q Royal blue tile paint the left overs from my first tank I converted to marine!! :good:
The sock puppet is lovely you know you want one now!!!

I know its a mess, put my hands in a box under there the other day and a mouse jumped out!!! Giving it a big tidy later, the garage is full of my wifes wedding stuff so thats all the space i have!!

added a couple of plants last weekend 2 vallis and 2 sword and a type of java fern. It needs more plants and I;ll get some this weekend. I have ordered a giant vallis off fleabay as well
004-50.jpg

003-57.jpg

002-57.jpg

004-49.jpg

003-56.jpg

heres my spray bar made with itsfrom B&Q
005-55.jpg

alright mate! Looking good!

I would suggest you take the Windelov out of its pot and attach it to the driftwood as it will most probably rot in the pot, due to the rhizome not being exposed.

alright mate! Looking good!

I would suggest you take the Windelov out of its pot and attach it to the driftwood as it will most probably rot in the pot, due to the rhizome not being exposed.

will do thats a job for the weekend. is string alright for that?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back