My Community Tanks

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I've made a decor myself. Go have a look! :)

http://liquefied.blogspot.com/2012/03/askarteluja-kelttilainen-risti.html

celtic+005.JPG

Awesome. I like your blog. Its a picture book for adults {to me, I can't read it. lol}

pu012.jpg

This is how the 200 looks today. Still in the middle of cyckling, therefore not too many plants, or any fishes. I had to order the plants I want in it anyway, so I'm waiting for them. :)

And, yeah, sorry, I forgot to mention that my blog is in finnish, but you can still look at the pictures! :lol:

hu+001.JPG

This is how the 200 looks today. :)

Got few plants and added cardinal tetras as the cyckling was complete.

I love the red plant on the right!

It's Rotala macranda. :) It's still small, though. It's really bright pink/red in natural light, and my camera just didn't give it justice! That's why I wanted it, fell in love with it's color. :drool:

I was only going to spend 50€ for buying cardinal tetras, but ended up spending 30€ for plants, too...

In some months we use hundreds of euros just to aquarium stuff. :blush:

We just have our sajica cichlids away, and are giving the emerald cichlid, too, when someone wants her...

We've had enough with cichlids, at least the bigger ones. Emerald has been nibbing the gold spot plecos tail so we are giving her away. Plecos always win in our house!

It's sad, because I like her, ( :-( ) but we can't tolerate her harming other fish...

We will be able to get something nice, colourful and small insted when she is gone, because then we don't have to worry about the size problems anymore... But, still... :/

akvaajamuseokuvaukset036.jpg

We added some house plants around the tank! :)
There's two Epipremnum aureums and an Aloe Vera!

<3

Holy... :hyper:

The things I would do to have the room and money for a tank as big as your 612L!

Stunning!

Thank you. ^^ We are planning for a bigger one already, we want a certain 950 L but can't afford it just now as we bought a new sofa. :D Maybe later...

Thank you. ^^ We are planning for a bigger one already, we want a certain 950 L but can't afford it just now as we bought a new sofa. :D Maybe later...

That's just greedy. I'm stuck with my 125! :X

huppis039.jpg

I wish I could take a better picture... This is the 200 litre one.

Dirl027.jpg

The 612 liter one starts to look quite good. ^^

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back