My Bullet Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

your discus are looking very nice mate, no stress markings what so ever, perfect, soon ill be getitng a discus tank overally if money all right, my dad used to keep them and now i tihkn i am lol :rolleyes:

Haha, yeah their mouth is funny looking. It looks to me like it has evolved to graze algae or some sort from the underneath of rocks from their natural habitats.

As for the scale stripping, I have seen it try it with the Severum in mine, which is why I brought up the Discus, being similar in shape and how they move. It wasn't anything extreme just a couple of little niggles. I would just keep an eye on him incase, sure you dont want anything nasty happening to the Discuss. I think the funniest part is when they graze upside down off bogwood or slate, looks really funny.

yeah defo keep a eye on him now,
thats why there called headstanders lol mine does the same alsways next to the filter dunno why?

kinow why they do the head standing thing exactly. I was talking about completely upside down horizontly. Mine does that all the time to feed from rocks. Its quite bizzare. Sorry for derailin the thread btw.

ill try and get a pic of the fish standin up

not at all keep the water clean and fish are happy

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back