My Big Baby German Shephered Well Shes 4 But Still My Baby

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

chrisandmarie

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
here is MY pride and joy ,ive had her since she was 2 years old ,shes now 4 and big for a narmal female i got her for 80.00 from lancs german shephered rescue from ted ,hes a great guy very helpfull .i love this dog this will sound geeky but as 1 of my kids shes the best dog ever ,she protects the house even tho not been trained to and when my baby boy was born if he made a noise she was there seeing if he was ok she is great

Attachments

• P140908_14.13.JPG
    P140908_14.13.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 68
  • P140908_14.14_01_.JPG
    P140908_14.14_01_.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 85
ty i have 4 kids , 7 ,6 , 3 , 8 months and she has never shown aggretion once she is the number 1 dog

4 kids ....... u got no tele in ur house :p lol

my other half has grown up around german sheps her whole life and she agree;s that they are fantastic dogs 2 have with kids very loving and very protective over kids :) she is gorgeous hun

jen

She is absolutely gorgeous! I love the german shepards that have the longer floofier hair.

shes gorgeus,i had to take a double take on this photo as she looks identical to our dog squiggy part from hes 8 but he acts 2 shame he werent a bit younger i would of asked you if you fancy breeding her :D

She looks great! So does the little guy. It's really great when the family pet gets along so well with new additions. We have 3 kids (6, 4, 1) and a dog (sheltie x golden retriever mix) and farm cat turned house cat.

hi vonnie i would of loovveeddd to bread her but i was ordered to get her done , but im glad realy as i dont have to sit up all hours waiting for her to drop lol yes she is my perfect baby ,and no other dog will replace her shes top dog ,

here is her waiting for her meal cheeky devil loll

Attachments

• P140908_14.13_01_.JPG
    P140908_14.13_01_.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 88
:wub: beautifull dog i lost my shepherd at the begining of the month and was gutted. We deciced that we wanted another shepherd and have decided to adopt one from german shepherd rescue uk there are so many shepherds out there that need good homes i just hope the one we adopt is as lovely as yours enjoy her.

sorry to hear that boe R.I.P doggie .so you will have spoke to ted or his mrs , there very nice people and there always there if you need help ,good luck with new dog xxxx thanks scot

hi vonnie i would of loovveeddd to bread her but i was ordered to get her done , but im glad realy as i dont have to sit up all hours waiting for her to drop lol yes she is my perfect baby ,and no other dog will replace her shes top dog ,

here is her waiting for her meal cheeky devil loll

she is a proper beauty id like to nominate this picture for potm as this is a proper pose.id would of loved to bred our dog because hes got part champion in him his kennel name was little black hole son and even now he still knows that name lol but hes now too old to breed plus hes enjoying retirement life with my dad :good:

here is molly moo asleep and my son lol so sweet.also few more pics

heres another

Attachments

• P190808_20.35_04_.JPG
    P190808_20.35_04_.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 78
  • Image019.jpg
    Image019.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 75

Most reactions

trending

Staff online