My Bettas And They Finally Have Names!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

rpgmomma8404

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I finally named these guys Kratos and Hades! Pretty much guess they came from God of Wars game series and the names do seem to fit them both. 

Here is Kratos. A blue veil tail. (Pictures don't do either fish justice they are much prettier.)

Here is Hades. He's a red spade tail.

and the whole tank!

My plan is to get more plants since they been flaring up at each other a lot. They seem to like to go in that back corner by the heater and try to go at it. Usually Hades would ignore Kratos but since they gotten over their ich they been very feisty.  

Looks like Kratos has a little less room :)

Lovely fish though.

Is it filtered? Sorry, trying to see what's in the tank :)

They would appreciate real wide leaved plants such as Anubias to rest on, they are quite easy to look after, just attach to some bogwood as they can't be planted into the substrate.

Shelster said:
Looks like Kratos has a little less room
smile.png

Lovely fish though.

Is it filtered? Sorry, trying to see what's in the tank
smile.png

They would appreciate real wide leaved plants such as Anubias to rest on, they are quite easy to look after, just attach to some bogwood as they can't be planted into the substrate.
Yeah, it's not even at all. I realized it after I put the sand in and I don't know about moving it now. 

Yes I have a filter on the tank, it's next to the heater. I'm going to get a sponge filter and put in on Kratos side. So they can have extra filtration. 

I don't know anything about the games or characters with those names, but the fish are beautiful :) I agree more foliage would be good.

AlitaConejita said:
I don't know anything about the games or characters with those names, but the fish are beautiful
smile.png
I agree more foliage would be good.
It's all good. I'm a gamer so it would be strange if I don't name animals after video game characters.

I'm going to work on getting more plants soon and live ones. These two are being really goofy lately. They seem more aggressive to each other when I'm in the room. When I'm outside of the room looking in they are usually doing their own thing. I did a water change today and they were investigating everything I did like they usually do. They are great fish and I love having them. 

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back