My Betta Drawings!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

guppy2002

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
These are some of my drawings of Bettas. They are based on pics from the internet of course.

33l06z9.jpg

14cy1l2.jpg

20rlo3q.jpg

2zf4mxu.jpg

21kb80n.jpg

20rlo3q.jpg

I hope you like them and tell me which one(s) are your favorite. 

These are nice, I especially like the crown tail :) Do you think you'll color them?

I don't know, I'm not a great colored :p

The crowntail was definitely the most difficult/complicated to draw.

Colorer lol

Maybe you guys could post pics of your bettas for me to draw :)

guppy2002 said:
Maybe you guys could post pics of your bettas for me to draw
smile.png

Hey, 

Here is a picture of my Betta if you want to have a go at some point. No worries if not just putting it there in case you do. 
yes.gif

BettaFish.jpg

Here's dandyman's boy. I would like to know his name by the way
smile.png
smile.png

IMG_20140807_194257.jpgIMG_20140807_194257.jpg

guppy2002 said:
smile.png
smile.png

attachicon.gif
IMG_20140807_194257.jpg
attachicon.gif
IMG_20140807_194257.jpg

Hello! Thanks for doing this. With these forums I keep having to go through old posts to try and find where I posted ? Don't know if there's a way I can get notifications when something is added hence the slight delay in response. 

Great effort indeed! It would be interesting to see you master the colours. That's the next challenge! 
tongue2.gif

I just refer to him as 'Mr' because he is the king of the tank pretty much. Size wise anyway.But once again fantastic effort! Thanks. 

Dandyman3 said:

smile.png
smile.png

attachicon.gif
IMG_20140807_194257.jpg
attachicon.gif
IMG_20140807_194257.jpg

Hello! Thanks for doing this. With these forums I keep having to go through old posts to try and find where I posted ? Don't know if there's a way I can get notifications when something is added hence the slight delay in response. 

Great effort indeed! It would be interesting to see you master the colours. That's the next challenge! 
tongue2.gif

I just refer to him as 'Mr' because he is the king of the tank pretty much. Size wise anyway.But once again fantastic effort! Thanks. 

Go to the top right and click on your name then go to 'My Content' and you can find threads you've posted in. They'll be in bold if there are new posts. :)

Ninjouzata said:

smile.png
smile.png

attachicon.gif
IMG_20140807_194257.jpg
attachicon.gif
IMG_20140807_194257.jpg

tongue2.gif

Go to the top right and click on your name then go to 'My Content' and you can find threads you've posted in. They'll be in bold if there are new posts.
smile.png

Thanks for letting me know. Learn something new everyday. I thought there must have being something. I either just checked when it gave me a notification if someone quoted me... Or tried to find the post lol

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back