My Betta Baby Blade!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Aethanyc

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm Nyth. I'm new here and I'm the very proud owner of a gorgeous Crowntailed Betta named Blade. :3 I've had him for almost a year now and I love him to pieces!!
I own a few mollies as well, who I also love dearly, but Blade was my first fish so he has a special place in my heart. x)

Anyway, without further ado, a couple pictures for you!

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

^ Check out my male molly trying to steal the limelight, lol.

IMG_0379.jpg

^ Chilling out as I move a plant slightly, hehe.

IMG_0385.jpg

^ And of course, the classic show-off shot. xD

I hope you like him! ^^

Aw thanks you guys! <3 He's my baby, I love him. :3

You'd have to fight me for him, Fish_Cichlid! ;D lol

Nyth i'm sure you'd win :lol: i know i would if it was any of my boys or girls

Haha you bet! I'd do anything for my baby boy. ;P Ain't nobody winning that fight 'cept me! lol

I've seen pictures of your boys and girls lilfishie, super jealous! They're gorgeous! I'm sticking with Blade for now, I'm gonna keep him in my 25L and move the mollies to my bigger tank when I get it so he can have that tank to himself and I can keep a nice community tank. :3

If I had more room I'd get so many Bettas though! You see one and you want them all, right? ;D

i will put up a good fight for him lol ur so lucky i really want one like him

where did you get him from

how do u get him to flare like that ?

Nyth i'm sure you'd win :lol: i know i would if it was any of my boys or girls

Haha you bet! I'd do anything for my baby boy. ;P Ain't nobody winning that fight 'cept me! lol

I've seen pictures of your boys and girls lilfishie, super jealous! They're gorgeous! I'm sticking with Blade for now, I'm gonna keep him in my 25L and move the mollies to my bigger tank when I get it so he can have that tank to himself and I can keep a nice community tank. :3

If I had more room I'd get so many Bettas though! You see one and you want them all, right? ;D

Um i have a very big problem there, i want every one i see :rolleyes: :blush: :lol: the only thing stopping me is limited space :unsure:

i will put up a good fight for him lol ur so lucky i really want one like him

where did you get him from

Aw thanks, I know I'm lucky...soon as I saw him I knew I had to have him!! He's such a sweetheart too...he's pretty much a community fish, the way he acts...I don't think he knows he's a Betta! LOL.

And I got him from just my local tropical fish centre very nearly a year ago now...from Ashford Aquatics, if it's near you! :3 He was the only Crowntail there though, and I've only been back to buy food and things since, so I haven't checked up extensively on their Betta stock!

Oh and he just flares like that every now and then when he sees the camera...he's such a showoff! The only time he seems to flare is when I want to take a snapshot lol. Although Crowntails always look lovely, even when they aren't trying! ;D

Um i have a very big problem there, i want every one i see :rolleyes: :blush: :lol: the only thing stopping me is limited space :unsure:

LOL! Oh gosh isn't that the worst? I live in student accommodation so the biggest I can get away with is the 3ft tank I'm picking up on Saturday...I'm even sacrificing bookshelf space to keep Blade's 25L! xDD

ha im from northern ireland never seen one like him over here we only get dull shredded VT in every shop ha

ha im from northern ireland never seen one like him over here we only get dull shredded VT in every shop ha

Aw! Well Shredded VTs are gorgeous too! No Betta is dull, imho. <3 You have that gorgeous steel-blue shredded VT, don't you? :D

i used to just find VT's too, (think my newest is VT but no way of telling) a lot of stores seem to be swapping suppliers recently and getting alot rarer and healthier stock including mine, hence my little DT guys

i used to just find VT's too, (think my newest is VT but no way of telling) a lot of stores seem to be swapping suppliers recently and getting alot rarer and healthier stock including mine, hence my little DT guys

o_O Wow you guys are making me feel like I got super lucky with Blade! I didn't know Crowntails were so unusual!

depends on your area really, i personally have never seen one locally, although have owned one (ordered him off the net)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back