My 46 gallon bowfront

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

tsr770

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
There it is for now, untill I dig my tripod out of the attic.

Attachments

• wholetank11.jpg
    wholetank11.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 73
And a couple of the residents

Attachments

• collage1.jpg
    collage1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 78
And I thought I would add a pic of my daughter looking at the 6 inch discus at one of my LFS.

Attachments

• erindiscus.jpg
    erindiscus.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 63
Its real wood, straight from a beach on Lake Huron... well after sitting in a 5 gallon bucket with a powerhead for about 3 months, getting the water changed every 3-4 days. It was a lot longer, and I thought about using it horizontally, but I ended up liking the idea of it sticking up like it does.... So I cut it off. It is mounted to a 8x8 piece of 3/8ths inch lexan

:thumbs: Beautiful tank! I love that piece of wood! :wub:

:unsure: How is the Krib among the other fish? I was deciding about getting one for my 46 gallon tank, but wasn't completely sure if it would get along with the tankmates.

The Kribs seem to do ok, they are definately the bosses of the tank, but none of my fish have ever had picked fins at all. They each have their end of the tank, and when the other Krib ventures too near they will chase it off. Other than that they leave the other fish alone except for the penguin tetras and the oto's which they don't like to have hanging out in their "spot", for some reason its just the those 2 though, maybe the black line down their sides makes them look like a Krib to the 2 Kribs? Oh yeah, they seem to have a taste for Hygrophilia, which they have trimmed all the leaves off of the tops.....

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back