tumblr_ouy8jrduUU1w7qzxto1_1280.jpg

Specs:
Marineland c-360 x2
Aquaclear 110 x2
300w heater
Large rock substrate
Artificial decor
Marineland LED Double Bright 24" Strip Lights x2
Stock: 2 oscars, 2 angels, 4 blood parrots, 6 silver dollars, 1 convict, 1 striped raphael, 1 clown pleco.

Let me just point out that I realize this stock must look foolish to most experts and that I fully realize I am hideously overstocked. And to explain, I did also have two 75 gallons and 2 55 gallons, but I'm afraid an unfortunately turn of events forced me to downsize my tank collection and now they're all joined in this one big expanse.

Right now this, and my 40 gallon turtle are the only aquatic setups I own. I am hoping to downsize the stock, however it is proving hard finding petstores or people willing or wanting to take them. At least good homes that is.

I'm happy to report there has been zero aggressive unless you count the SD's chasing each other sometimes. They even leave the angels be the angels has zero marks or bites on them. :)

*sigh* I don't know what the heck I am going to do in the future still. I am keeping an eye out for good homes for at least 1/2 the current stock.

Looks lovely.. I've just joined, and uploaded a pic of my first tank. Check it out ? :)

I decided to go for lots of smaller fish, rather than less larger ones.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back