Miraculous Mystery Fry!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Mamaorca77

Reaction score
I went to Wal-Mart last night for supplies and as I was checking out their (pathetic) tanks, I found this little one in a tank with 20+ adults platy and lyretail mollies. No substrate, no plants, no place to hide! I had to get him/her because I have no clue how the heck it survived to the size it is (1/2 in,maybe!) in that tank! Problem is, to me at least, it def doesn't look like my platy fry, nor does it look like a Molly. Any clues, guys? The 2nd is a pic of it next to my week old platy fry.

Attachments

• 20180624_111406.jpg
    20180624_111406.jpg
    711.4 KB · Views: 267
  • 20180624_195229.jpg
    20180624_195229.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 272
probably a young male guppy or Endler's Livebearer, or a hybrid between a guppy and Endlers.

I thought maybe endlers..which is ironic because I was looking for some earlier the day I found this guy! He's definitely a fighter, and I'm so glad I got him out of that hellish tank! I've got to stop going to that place, because my soft heart hurts every time I see those mistreated fish! Makes me wanna bring them all home and give them the best life ever! But, I know that's unrealistic due to money and space constraints..

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back