Meet The Multis

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

demasonisrule

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Just got back from the lfs with a 10 gal, a heater, a filter, and plenty of ideas. Will add some multis when I find some shells and the tank is cycled.

I have some unused extra Escargot shells if youre interested ?
Looking forward to seeing the new set up...... :good:

Where are you located? Yeah, I'm gonna need all the shells I can get, but I have plenty of time, as there is a boiled water ban in my area, so it'll be a while until I can fill the tank, unless I use RO water. Not exactly a good idea to use RO on fresh water imo though.

Where are you located? Yeah, I'm gonna need all the shells I can get, but I have plenty of time, as there is a boiled water ban in my area, so it'll be a while until I can fill the tank, unless I use RO water. Not exactly a good idea to use RO on fresh water imo though.
AAAAAAA just had a look at your profile, didn't realise you were over in the states, I'm in Scotland, you should be able to pick up Eacargot and Turbo shells no problem.... :good:
Will watch thread for updates, it's really exciting when you set up a new tank,,,,,, :good:
:fish:

Yeah, that's a bit far for a few shells lol

Found 36 shells for $15, seems like a good enough deal to me.

water ban is lifted, so washed the sand and some shells are ordered. I'm going to the beach soon, so I will see if I can find any other interesting shells. Washed the sand today, but waiting about a week before filling the tank.

found squat at the beach :grr:

have about 10 escargot shells in the tank, the cycles moving along slowly but surely.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back