Meet Sun

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Gill

Store Manager Coalville Aquatics
Reaction score
Hope Kev don't mind me posting.
But could not resist this gorgeous boy. And have wanted a Decent Yellow SD or a Halfmoon for ages.

tank-11.jpg

He is so fantastic :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: one of KGs I bet.

Makes my Mr Bojangles look a bit naff. :hyper: but I love him although I would swap him... :blush:

He's beautiful! Makes my yellow look quite plain, don't tell him though!

oh I love the halfmoons. One of these days/months/years I hope to finally get one. Very nice looking betta though!!

OOO he's so pretty! I love the yellow ones! They're just so refreshing to see when your only options at the petstores are blue or red (which are pretty as well :D)

:hyper: Hey Stang...my yellow one don't look yellow any more I want one of those.....need one....that is the thing if you buy from a breeder they are so beautiful.
ps. stang me and you will get a couple and share postage and they can keep each other company :drool: :drool: :drool:
I keep looking at Kev. site.... :good: :good:

:hyper: Hey Stang...my yellow one don't look yellow any more I want one of those.....need one....that is the thing if you buy from a breeder they are so beautiful.
ps. stang me and you will get a couple and share postage and they can keep each other company :drool: :drool: :drool:
I keep looking at Kev. site.... :good: :good:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
After seeing that one my yellow doesn't look quite so....yellow!
Maidenhead at Harlestone have still got a couple of yellows in there, I'd have thought they'd have been snapped up.
I daren't look at Kev's site, it's bad enough looking at Aquabid! :drool:

Wow hes beautiful! My bettas yellow, hes the only yellow Ive ever seen in a pet store, its always reds and blues I see aswell! My little one has to grow back all his tail and fins though so not quite sure what he will look like yet!
Where you get him from?

He arrived in excellent packging as always, His color is amazing.
He has gone in the Endler's Nano and the Endlers have gone in the Cube.

Will Take pix this evening, He is busy flaring at Mr Snow his Neighbour.

Pix

He is perfect not a black mark on him

:drool:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back