Matted Filefish Are They Reef Safe

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

dodge250

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Are matted filefish reef safe because i think it's a lie because I saw one at a lfs and it's with corals but nips at the zoanthids there and there closed up I like them but I think it's a big lie :S also does anyone know about elegance corals because my one doesn't look good at all it was closed up when I put a airstone in and I have turned it off it was coming out again so I thought I will feed it and it closed up and I turned the White lights off And then I saw it looked like the ends coming off the bone (skeleton) and White itestiny stuff is comeing out the bottom like loads of intestines coming out what could be wrong I don't want it to die  if anyone knows please reply and i guess i will have to see what happens

Are matted filefish reef safe because i think it's a lie because I saw one at a lfs and it's with corals but nips at the zoanthids there and there closed up I like them but I think it's a big lie

Matted are considered the most reef safe file fish, the others are not - but as with all fish, some conform to type, others don't!

:S also does anyone know about elegance corals because my one doesn't look good at all it was closed up when I put a airstone in and I have turned it off it was coming out again so I thought I will feed it and it closed up and I turned the White lights off And then I saw it looked like the ends coming off the bone (skeleton) and White itestiny stuff is comeing out the bottom like loads of intestines coming out what could be wrong I don't want it to die  if anyone knows please reply and i guess i will have to see what happens

How long have you had the Cat. ? What's it's colour like, where is it placed in the tank? what are your water stats like?

Seffie x

:fish:

Well the intestiny things are going away know and sort of opening so I think it will be alright it just looked hoorific when it happened I think it's digesting thanks for the replys

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back